The Masterclass is comprehensive.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Peruse five sections, 100+ sub-sections on houseplant growing, care and cultivation—disseminated over the course of a month.
- Listen, watch and learn to over 8 hours of audio+visual recordings
- View 300 full-color images and charts
- Access a comprehensive care spreadsheet to 300+ common houseplants
- Learn over 100 botanical terms and 350+ botanical Latin names
- Get product and book recommendations
- Join our private Facebook community
- Bonus materials and more!
How to Make a Plant Love You (Optimism Press, July 2019) releases this summer and will be a perfect companion book to the Houseplant Masterclass. In this book, I explore how the common potted plant can go from a decorative object that makes one’s space “look good” to a gateway to something deeper.
For those who pre-order the book on or before the sale date of July 9, 2019, we’re offering a gift including a 50 Houseplant Care Spreadsheet and a meditative ASMR Botanical Excursion video at the Huntington Botanical Gardens. Just email your receipt (or order confirmation or other proof of purchase) to howtomakeaplantloveyou [at] gmail [dot] com. We'll email you your exclusive content directly as a thank you for preordering, but please note that all content will be sent out on a weekly basis every Wednesday of the week.