The Masterclass is comprehensive.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Peruse five sections, 100+ sub-sections on houseplant growing, care and cultivation—disseminated over the course of a month.
- Listen, watch and learn to over 4 hours of audio+visual recordings
- View 300 full-color images and charts
- Access a comprehensive care spreadsheet to 300+ common houseplants
- Learn over 100 botanical terms and 350+ botanical Latin names
- Get product and book recommendations
- Join our private Facebook community
- Bonus materials and more!
How to Make a Plant Love You (Optimism Press, July 2019) releases this summer and will be a perfect companion book to the Houseplant Masterclass. In this book, I explore how the common potted plant can go from a decorative object that makes one’s space “look good” to a gateway to something deeper.